· Presenting management tools and improving the leadership skills and knowledge needed to meet objectives, delegate, improve employee motivation, and successfully solving everyday situations in the fast-paced environment
Who will benefit from the workshop the most?
· Middle management, Top-level & senior management of small and medium-sized businesses and Team leaders.
· Operations, Project, IT & HR managers.
· Everyone who leads international teams or projects.
· Providing solution for complex management situations. In-depth analysis and discussion of participant’s cases and challenges.
· Group of up to 5 participants*; English as the primary language
· Case studies will be selected, based on participant goals and questions. Work in a small group allows constant interaction.
Organization and duration
June 6th – 7th, from 10:00 to 16:00, Belgrade, Serbia
Participation fee (regular registration) - 590 €
Participation fee (registrations until April 26th) - 472 €
* - For three or more participants in-house training is available
Ivan Marković, iConsult CEO & Performance management team lead
Leading expert for employee and performance management systems development and implementation with extensive international experience.
Successfully delivered more than 350 senior and middle management training courses.
Ana Mićović, EMS Specialist
+381 11 2180696 / +41 44 5152103 / +381 65 2928399